Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
301 - 320 of 337 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
People on here will tell you, you can't track your ordered Palisade.
As soon as you can get the dealership to furnish you a VIN# and
get a copy of your window sticker. you can see where it is at.
Yes the window sticker is printed about 3 days after the Palisade is completed in Korea.
Mine says sold to my dealership and I was able to see when the ship would arrive in port
here in the USA.
It also shows that Palisade was sold to my / or your dealership from Korea manufacture not by the port
of entry as some will try and tell you.
See below and you can follow yours as soon as you get your VIN# and window sticker from dealer

the lower right corner of Window Sticker... The information above the Bar Code is the relevant information....
see attachment at bottom. You may have to right click on the attachment the open in new tab, depends on your computer.

The 1st 3 digits (i.e. 199) is the VIN Release date (or Window Sticker Release date) in the day of the year... i.e. 199 = July 18th (this year).
The 'A', not sure what it means...
The Next 3 digits are the Port expected delivery date (i.e. 210 = July 29th,)
The Next digit is the Model Year... This one is a 2020 Palisade (i.e. '0'... the 2019 have a '9', 2018 have an '8')
The 'Q', not sure, but it's consistent from model years, i.e. same for 2018's, 19's and 2020 models....
The remaining letters are the Ship Name abbreviation it's on for delivery... This one was probably the 'Don Quijote.
Mine showed KHOEGH.

Hopefully this helps people obsessive like myself in tracking when vehicles are delivered to the Ports.

Using free maritime ship tracking sites like... Free AIS Ship Tracking of Marine Traffic - VesselFinder
can help to track the vehicle (by VIN) and see where the ship is located. Use the PORT name at the upper left side of the window sticker to locate the receiving port.
HU- Hueneme, CALIF.

Also, "In Transit" (when looking for vehicles on Hyundai's site) I know means on a ship.. The vehicle disappears when inventoried at the Port at delivery... Not sure if it shows back to "In Transit" when leaving Port to go to Dealership, but can let you know when I finally get my Palisade. The VIN's show up on the Hyundai Site, so if you cut and paste the "In Transit" vehicle's VIN into any Hyundai dealer's "Show Window Sticker" on an instock vehicle (change the VIN in the site box at top of browser), it will show you the "In Transit" vehicle's window sticker.

Attached
window sticker info.gif
I have my vin # but the vessel search is not working for me. My middle letters in Vin are HEXNU and i can’t find anything on the vessel search. I guess I’m doing it wrong lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Today dealership gave an updated ETA as 4/24/2022. They say their internal status is "Rail". The hiepcs.com still shows the ETA as 4/18 with status as DS. Hopefully dealership gets by 4/24..
on hiepcs.com status changed from DS to IR with the original delivery date as 4/18. Now the dealership says ETA is 4/27.ETA keeps moving forward. Surprising thing is even dealer is not sure if the current ETA is true or not.

·
Registered
6 Posts
on hiepcs.com status changed from DS to IR with the original delivery date as 4/18. Now the dealership says ETA is 4/27.ETA keeps moving forward. Surprising thing is even dealer is not sure if the current ETA is true or not.
It's very fickle. Mine went 5/4, to 5/11 and now 5/5. Seems to be no rhyme or reason. Ports and truckers delay is my assumption.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's 4/27 now the status changed back to DS, but still no sign of the vehicle in the dealership. Today Hyundai General manager visited the dealership, apparently even couldn't track the vehicle. Can't believe this is happening. Something similar happened to anyone?

·
Registered
4 Posts
People on here will tell you, you can't track your ordered Palisade.
As soon as you can get the dealership to furnish you a VIN# and
get a copy of your window sticker. you can see where it is at.
Yes the window sticker is printed about 3 days after the Palisade is completed in Korea.
Mine says sold to my dealership and I was able to see when the ship would arrive in port
here in the USA.
It also shows that Palisade was sold to my / or your dealership from Korea manufacture not by the port
of entry as some will try and tell you.
See below and you can follow yours as soon as you get your VIN# and window sticker from dealer

the lower right corner of Window Sticker... The information above the Bar Code is the relevant information....
see attachment at bottom. You may have to right click on the attachment the open in new tab, depends on your computer.

The 1st 3 digits (i.e. 199) is the VIN Release date (or Window Sticker Release date) in the day of the year... i.e. 199 = July 18th (this year).
The 'A', not sure what it means...
The Next 3 digits are the Port expected delivery date (i.e. 210 = July 29th,)
The Next digit is the Model Year... This one is a 2020 Palisade (i.e. '0'... the 2019 have a '9', 2018 have an '8')
The 'Q', not sure, but it's consistent from model years, i.e. same for 2018's, 19's and 2020 models....
The remaining letters are the Ship Name abbreviation it's on for delivery... This one was probably the 'Don Quijote.
Mine showed KHOEGH.

Hopefully this helps people obsessive like myself in tracking when vehicles are delivered to the Ports.

Using free maritime ship tracking sites like... Free AIS Ship Tracking of Marine Traffic - VesselFinder
can help to track the vehicle (by VIN) and see where the ship is located. Use the PORT name at the upper left side of the window sticker to locate the receiving port.
HU- Hueneme, CALIF.

Also, "In Transit" (when looking for vehicles on Hyundai's site) I know means on a ship.. The vehicle disappears when inventoried at the Port at delivery... Not sure if it shows back to "In Transit" when leaving Port to go to Dealership, but can let you know when I finally get my Palisade. The VIN's show up on the Hyundai Site, so if you cut and paste the "In Transit" vehicle's VIN into any Hyundai dealer's "Show Window Sticker" on an instock vehicle (change the VIN in the site box at top of browser), it will show you the "In Transit" vehicle's window sticker.

Attached
window sticker info.gif
My window sticker has "CRCC" after the year code. I cannot translate that into a ship name so I'm stuck. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
4 Posts
My window sticker has "CRCC" after the year code. I cannot translate that into a ship name so I'm stuck. Can anyone help?
Never mind, I went to the hiepcs.com site, plugged in the VIN, and it shows IR status so likely enroute between Port of Beaumont TX and O'Fallon IL. Should be just a few days hopefully! I've never obsessed over a new vehicle as much as this Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Blue!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve been tracking my palisade through the hiepcs website, it’s off the ship and still “PA” - was scheduled for delivery on 6/10 but now the planned delivery date went blank, still says PA. Other cars on the same ship still have delivery dates listed. Anyone know what that could mean?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ve been tracking my palisade through the hiepcs website, it’s off the ship and still “PA” - was scheduled for delivery on 6/10 but now the planned delivery date went blank, still says PA. Other cars on the same ship still have delivery dates listed. Anyone know what that could mean?
MINE SAID PA FOR 5 DAYS NOW TODAY ITS IR MEANS IN ROUTE, THEY HAVE 5500 CARS TO UNLOAD KEEP CHECKING

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I tried putting my vin in the hiepcs website, but nothing comes up there.. Does not show any thing. Can someone please help? KM8R5DHE6Nu479729 - that's my vin number..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Put in a deposit on May 27. The dealer said that the expected delivery was July 11. About a week ago, I asked the dealer if there was any update on the expected delivery date, and he said that the new date was July 27. I just checked on hiepcs, and it shows the planned delivery date is 2022-07-28T04:42:00, and the status is "PA". So, there's been another delay of a day, it seems. I really hope I get the car soon. Based on the window sticker, the port of entry is "NC". Does anybody know what "NC" is? I think that it is the Wilmington port (based on Google search), but I am not sure. Can anyone confirm it? The ship is GRAND RACE, which is scheduled to arrive in Shanghai, China on June 19. I don't know if it's a bad sign that the ship is en route to China and not Korea. "PA" means port arrival. Does that mean that the car is at the NC port? There have been no port calls for the vessel, GRAND at this port though, nor have there been any arrivals or departures at or from this port. It seems that the next status should be TN, then, IR, then DS. Although going through all the posts here, I have little confidence that things will go smoothly from here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I am in bad sitatuion. Initially, my car was supposed to deliver on April 24th. Last week my dealer said it is still in transit on the train. There is a hail storm in Minessota and the train is not moving (idk for how long days). I am tracking on hiepcs and it's in IR status currently and the delivery date keeps changing every two days. Dealer said he has no idea if a train is moving or not and there is no way to know its status. My dealer is in Iowa. The train is supposed to go from Portland to MN to Chicago and then it will be on truck.
Is anyone facing this issue? About train? I am afraid the dealer is making the story and there is something wrong.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Put in a deposit on May 27. The dealer said that the expected delivery was July 11. About a week ago, I asked the dealer if there was any update on the expected delivery date, and he said that the new date was July 27. I just checked on hiepcs, and it shows the planned delivery date is 2022-07-28T04:42:00, and the status is "PA". So, there's been another delay of a day, it seems. I really hope I get the car soon. Based on the window sticker, the port of entry is "NC". Does anybody know what "NC" is? I think that it is the Wilmington port (based on Google search), but I am not sure. Can anyone confirm it? The ship is GRAND RACE, which is scheduled to arrive in Shanghai, China on June 19. I don't know if it's a bad sign that the ship is en route to China and not Korea. "PA" means port arrival. Does that mean that the car is at the NC port? There have been no port calls for the vessel, GRAND at this port though, nor have there been any arrivals or departures at or from this port. It seems that the next status should be TN, then, IR, then DS. Although going through all the posts here, I have little confidence that things will go smoothly from here.
MINE HAD A PA FOR ABOUT A WEEK THEN IT SAID IR FROM NC (Wilmington, NC) TO TRUCK TO JOPLIN, MO IT HAD A ARRIVAL DAY TO JUNE 8 IT CHANGED TO JUNE 10 AT ARRIVED 2PM . WE PICKED IT UP SAT.!!!!!!!!

301 - 320 of 337 Posts