Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
281 - 300 of 337 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've been at TN for a while, anxiously awaiting IR and this morning it was IT 😳 Didn't see that coming 🤣 With today as planned delivery date 🥳 That didn't happen but, I'm guessing I should have my car very soon 🥰

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been reading through looking for an answer before asking, I apologize if this has already been asked... when I first discovered hiepcs my Palisade was status AA and delivery date was to be 3/14, it has changed multiple times. Current delivery date is 4/5 and new status is PA. I can see that I want it to change to TN. What is in between PA and TN, anything? And, is there some point where the planned delivery date will stop changing? If my car is actually at Port Hueneme (that's where Google tells me the Hyundai's land on the West Coast)... the car is only 200 miles from me. Why will that take 4 weeks for delivery?? Or longer.

I wish we could just drive the 200 miles tomorrow and pick it up ourselves.
Did you figure out what AA actually means by chance?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been tracking my vehicle on hiepcs.com. The delivery date earlier this month was 4/18 with the status as IR. couple of days ago status changed to DS with the same delivery date as 4/18/2022. But the dealership says they didn't receive the vehicle yet. Is there going to be another status after DS? Any other suggestions on how else the vehicle can be tracked?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have been tracking my vehicle on hiepcs.com. The delivery date earlier this month was 4/18 with the status as IR. couple of days ago status changed to DS with the same delivery date as 4/18/2022. But the dealership says they didn't receive the vehicle yet. Is there going to be another status after DS? Any other suggestions on how else the vehicle can be tracked?
It should arrive soon. When mine went from IR to DS, I believe it showed up at the dealer 3 days later. We picked it up the day it arrived. Just completed our first short road trip, only about 4.5 hours, the Highway Driving Assist is unbelievable! It's basically self driving, but you have to touch the steering wheel about once per minute so the car knows you are still wake...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine arrived at the dealership on a Monday and they weren't ready for me to pick it up until Wednesday. That part varies by dealership. Mine changed from IT to DS the day they received it.

Also, it was removed from the dealership website the day they received it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine arrived at the dealership on a Monday and they weren't ready for me to pick it up until Wednesday. That part varies by dealership. Mine changed from IT to DS the day they received it.

Also, it was removed from the dealership website the day they received it.
Today dealership gave an updated ETA as 4/24/2022. They say their internal status is "Rail". The hiepcs.com still shows the ETA as 4/18 with status as DS. Hopefully dealership gets by 4/24..

281 - 300 of 337 Posts