Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
261 - 280 of 337 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Glad yours is moving.

I'm still holding strong in the past, mine told me last week that it'd be another couple weeks (so 4/2-4/9 range, allegedly)

Trim:
CALLIGRAPHY
Model:
Palisade
DS
Exterior color:
Hyper White
Interior color:
Black
Planned delivery date:
2022-03-15T07:00:00
You would think they would update the planned delivery date after the date has already passed. Did you ever find your window sticker? You can normally see it on your dealer's website on future inventory. I'm curious if you were the same port arrival and vessel. The vessel code at the bottom of the sticker for mine showed "VLAKE". and port of entry NC.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah, I've had the window sticker forever now. My port was in Portland ("PT"), and it came off of the "CRUBY" vessel.

It was 3/11 until like the 16th, then it moved to 3/15, which was still in the past at that point.

At this point, I'm just resigned to expecting it to take into April, and anything prior to that it a miracle.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah, I've had the window sticker forever now. My port was in Portland ("PT"), and it came off of the "CRUBY" vessel.

It was 3/11 until like the 16th, then it moved to 3/15, which was still in the past at that point.

At this point, I'm just resigned to expecting it to take into April, and anything prior to that it a miracle.
April will be here before you know it! Good luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got a call from my dealerships in Phoenix that my car arrived and is ready for pick up after placing our deposit at the beginning of February. Car was also on the Dignity Ace which docked 2/28, the hiepcs tracking showed the car delivery date all over the place from 3/24 to 3/28 and as late as 4/4 as of this past Sunday. Monday it updated to 3/22 and today I got the call from the dealership that it arrived. Good luck everyone.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mine updated to DS (Delivery Scheduled) this morning. Planned delivery date is now gone.

Trim:
CALLIGRAPHY
Model:

DS
Exterior color:
Moonlight Cloud
Interior color:
Light Beige
Planned delivery date:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ours was scheduled 3/23 but when it arrived in port it changed status to PA and the date went blank/TBD.. It’s sat like this for weeks now. Has anyone had their scheduled date disappear and then the car just show up or do you think my car is sitting at the port for weeks now?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ours was scheduled 3/23 but when it arrived in port it changed status to PA and the date went blank/TBD.. It’s sat like this for weeks now. Has anyone had their scheduled date disappear and then the car just show up or do you think my car is sitting at the port for weeks now?
Ours arrived this afternoon 5 months and 10 days later. Paperwork signed, picking it up in the morning. MSRP. No market adjustment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ours was scheduled 3/24 and today all planned delivery dates went blank. Whatever that means?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got a call from my dealerships in Phoenix that my car arrived and is ready for pick up after placing our deposit at the beginning of February. Car was also on the Dignity Ace which docked 2/28, the hiepcs tracking showed the car delivery date all over the place from 3/24 to 3/28 and as late as 4/4 as of this past Sunday. Monday it updated to 3/22 and today I got the call from the dealership that it arrived. Good luck everyone.
If you don't mind me asking, what dealer were you working with?

·
Registered
7 Posts

Finally got a text yesterday that it was at the dealership to be prepped for delivery on Monday.

So if you're waiting on yours and it's "hanging" in the IR/IT/DS statuses, ask your dealer how delayed their last shipment was.

He told me the shipment scheduled for 4 days before me got to them on Wednesday, then three or four days later, mine showed up.

Also, mine went back to "No vehicle data" on the API, but IDK if that's global or because it arrived.

·
Administrator
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #277 ·
Appears the holdup on the Palisade from docks maybe related to the TSB update for the drivers door.
As some of you may know there is an update ( smooth down ) because of a sharp corner on the trim,
lower left of drivers door. Some people have cut themselves on the sharp corner at bottom of door.
Dealers have been taking care of it for free, but cheaper to do at the docks.
There is a change being made to the trim part, But they will still use up all the in house stock of the part.
There may be more to the holdup but that is part of it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My palisade just arrived today at the dealership a day early, along with 3 others, 2 of which were supposed to be delivered 4/2. Still stuck on IR. But I know they are ready for me on this Wednesday after PDI.

261 - 280 of 337 Posts