Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Ultimate
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed winter tires and steel RIMS from Tirecraft. They did not offer to install TPMS with the steel rims. Is this something I need to have? Not concerned about sensor for tire pressure as I check them regularly. Any way to get the warning light to stop or is it something I have to live with until I put summers back on?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just installed winter tires and steel RIMS from Tirecraft. They did not offer to install TPMS with the steel rims. Is this something I need to have? Not concerned about sensor for tire pressure as I check them regularly. Any way to get the warning light to stop or is it something I have to live with until I put summers back on?
It's not about checking tire pressure on regularly. I used to think the same until one day got a big nail in tire and was looking air on highway. Tpms light came on and I was able to pull over safely. Without tpms, no advance warning and I probably would have driven until tire got damaged or cut. So personally I think tpms sensors are a must especially if you have the option in your vehicle.

Sensors are generally around 40 each

1 - 3 of 3 Posts