Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the front, 2nd row, and 3rd row ToughPro Mats and pretty happy with them. I searched for reviews before buying but only found few mentions.

They were $90 total with shipping. I considered the OEM all weather mats and Weathertech both of which would cost me $300 or more. So I chose ToughPro.

The cutouts are precise and they have the holes for the floor clips. In the bottom they have the spikes and the top is a honeycomb pattern. All fit nicely. For $90 I have no complaints. IMG_20200620_141028.jpg IMG_20200620_141057.jpg IMG_20200620_141123.jpg IMG_20200620_141423.jpg IMG_20200620_141505.jpg

·
Registered
2020 AWD Palisade SEL (Lagoon Silver/BlackBlack) with Conv
67 Posts
How rigid are these? Do they come rolled up and need time to relax their shape? How is the traction when wet?

I'm looking for something as close to simple rubber mats as I can find.

thanks
Mike

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How rigid are these? Do they come rolled up and need time to relax their shape? How is the traction when wet?

I'm looking for something as close to simple rubber mats as I can find.

thanks
Mike
These are pretty flexible and not rigid. They did come rolled up but were pretty much already in shape right out of the box.

They stay attached very well. Just like OEM mats they have the spikes on the bottom that grab the carpet and they all have the cutout for the hook/clip on the floor that is on first and 2nd row.

·
Registered
2020 AWD Palisade SEL (Lagoon Silver/BlackBlack) with Conv
67 Posts
Mats arrived today, I ordered rows 1/2/3. I give rows 1 & 2 an A- .. ie. A+ if they had lips, and if the holes for the tabs had been cleanly punched thru (mine were not)...

For the 3rd row, I've give it a B-... ie. I have 2nd row bench... and the 3rd row required significant trimming (both width and length) of the middle "tail" so that the 2nd row could slide without bunching it up.

And they are very flexible (which is my personal preference).

For the price (relative to the alternatives) definitely a good buy.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mats arrived today, I ordered rows 1/2/3. I give rows 1 & 2 an A- .. ie. A+ if they had lips, and if the holes for the tabs had been cleanly punched thru (mine were not)...

For the 3rd row, I've give it a B-... ie. I have 2nd row bench... and the 3rd row required significant trimming (both width and length) of the middle "tail" so that the 2nd row could slide without bunching it up.

And they are very flexible (which is my personal preference).

For the price (relative to the alternatives) definitely a good buy.
I agree. I wish the left driver's foot rest was longer to cover the entire Palisade foot rest. It goes about half way up so dirt can easily get behind it (Weathertech mats are the same). Also, mine did not have all of the hook cutouts to match the installed carpet hooks. Not a big deal but does, I think, indicate poor quality control. The mats did fit well. Overall, while not the quality of Weathertech and some other brands, well worth the $90.00. Free shipping was an unexpected plus!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts