Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My touchscreen stopped working out of the blue tonight. Anyone have this and any ideas for solutions?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Let us know if the reset worked. I assume that it will because that is how you fix most tech-related issues.

·
Banned
25 Posts
Sometimes auto touchscreens get stuck when a spec of dirt gets embedded in the corner of the screen around the bezel, and the screen "thinks" someone is touching it at that point. Make sure the screen is clear of this kind of debris.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Turned my vehicle on this morning and the screen went all crazy (see attached) and the radio, Bluetooth, etc was not working but when I put the vehicle into reverse it worked fine. Thanks to this post I had no idea that was a reset button, assumed it was a mic for the intercom system lol...it fixed my issue!

·
Registered
1 Posts
In the last few days my touchscreen not been 100% but we seem to have lost the phone function. Touchscreen will beep but not activate & when attempting through steering wheel buttons, voice states no pheone available.
Was ok 2 days ago & never had a problem in 3 years

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good morning ~ My touchscreen stopped working. It came back on after a returning to the car. I now carry a paperclip...thanks for the advice. Hopefully I will not need to use it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2020 Santa Fe and the screen went blank. I found the reset button and used a paperclip to reset the screen. It worked instantly and now the screen is working again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My touchscreen stopped working out of the blue tonight. Anyone have this and any ideas for solutions?
I just had this happen last week. It went of when I started the car and was backing out of my driveway. It came back on later that day. It went completely black for no reason. No sound. No GPS. No audio. No display for phone. I took it to the Hyundai dealership today and they are trying to figure out what is wrong. However I was told if we can't replicate it or make the screen go black and not work then they don't know what to fix. It is a hazard and dangerous. When driving the only thing that would work was the rear view camera which kept popping on randomly and then shutting off when driving forward on the freeway or side roads.

·
Super Moderator
1,764 Posts
Try a reset, if it continues make a recording of it when it happens.
Show that to dealer

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have done all of the above and continue to not start up each time. Back to dealer, only 3 months old???

1 - 20 of 34 Posts