Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My touchscreen stopped swiping and I'm unable to press any buttons on the touchscreen. I've reset it a number of times (even holding down for various seconds). Anybody else having issues with this?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I assume you mean you tried the small reset button you need to operate with something small. And that the screen is clean. If that reset did not work I would go to the dealer and get it replaced.

·
Banned
25 Posts
Sometimes automobile touchscreens get stuck when a spec of dirt gets embedded in the edge of the screen around the bezel, and the screen "thinks" someone is touching it at that point. Make sure the screen is clear of this kind of debris.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE

Brought to dealership and need a new touchscreen display panel. It's been almost 3 weeks and the new display hasn't come in yet. We've been on two trips since and can't enjoy the display's features, including navigation. Really frustrating.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My 2021 is in the shop for the second time since January - currently 2203 miles. First time for new radio, in shop 8 days, now it is the touch screen and has been in shop for 7 days and they still can't figure out what is wrong. Sending in a tech from factory supposedly!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts