Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 Palisades Limited which I purchased in September of 2020. My navigation system hasn't worked properly since I bought the car I have taken it back to the dealer which is been of no help. The dealer finally told me to download the update for my vehicle which I did and it completely changed everything on my navigation including the sun and moon to a blue color rather than yellow. Also all my commands changed. I was told there was a new update coming out November 8th. I tried downloading it on the 15th and now it is even worse than it was before. Can anybody help me with this situation. As bad as it was stock it has gotten worse with the last two updates.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I don’t mind the new UI but the botched up roll out with latest update is frustrating. OP: what were some of the issues that you are having with the navigation system? Just the UI piece or something more technical?

·
Registered
2022 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
60 Posts
Coming from Subaru's garbage Starlink infotainment system that has a user interface from the 90s and never received updates, I love the Hyundai system in my Calligraphy. We did receive a couple updates to the Subaru system to add or remove apps. One "app" was a, and I'm not joking, bird watching app go track wild birds. But they never could fix the freezing issues. Granted, I never had the layout with the widgets.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don’t mind the new UI but the botched up roll out with latest update is frustrating. OP: what were some of the issues that you are having with the navigation system? Just the UI piece or something more technical?
For one thing after the last update I push the blue starlink and it rings and I get a message please check the number you are calling and try again. Great after trying to do it on my Dash with the voice and it telling me no network connection it's very frustrating. What good is this Blue Link especially if you're in an accident if you push it and it tells you the number you dialed is wrong please try it again. What number did I dial???

·
Registered
2022 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
60 Posts
For one thing after the last update I push the blue starlink and it rings and I get a message please check the number you are calling and try again. Great after trying to do it on my Dash with the voice and it telling me no network connection it's very frustrating. What good is this Blue Link especially if you're in an accident if you push it and it tells you the number you dialed is wrong please try it again. What number did I dial???
That's very frustrating and odd. I used the SOS button last week when I was in an accident and it went through very quickly.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Did you register/activate the blue link with your account/car?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts