Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my Palisade for about 4 months now, less than 3k miles and my rear passenger tire just developed a slow leak. I am assuming I have a screw or something. They are Bridgestone H/P Sport AS tires. My question is if there is a road hazard warranty on the factory tires? If so is this through the dealership or the tire manufacturer?

Thank you in Advance.

·
Administrator
2,616 Posts
What Bridgestone warranty on OEM tires says, In manual in glove box of every Palisade says. Page 29
What this limited warranty does not cover. 1. A
Tire damage or irregular wear due to: Road hazards, including without limitation: punctures,cut,impact break,stone drill,bruise,bulge,snag,etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for the responses. I just brought the vehicle to my dealership service for the repair. I didn’t buy the road hazard protection so it’s $32 for the repair. I know Walmart charges $15 and there are some other places that probably charge less but I feel more comfortable paying a few more bucks for the dealership to do it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What Bridgestone warranty on OEM tires says, In manual in glove box of every Palisade says. Page 29
What this limited warranty does not cover. 1. A
Tire damage or irregular wear due to: Road hazards, including without limitation: punctures,cut,impact break,stone drill,bruise,bulge,snag,etc.
Bought my Palisade in June just had a blow out and they said road hazard so no covered. Also bent the rim, had to order it promised next day, called said be one more day. Was traveling so this is getting expensive trip besides the tire and rim gonna cost 1k. Very upset!

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
790 Posts
One of the hazards of low profile tires. If you hit a pothole hard enough or scrape a curb you will damage the tire/rim.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.