Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my Palisade for about 4 months now, less than 3k miles and my rear passenger tire just developed a slow leak. I am assuming I have a screw or something. They are Bridgestone H/P Sport AS tires. My question is if there is a road hazard warranty on the factory tires? If so is this through the dealership or the tire manufacturer?

Thank you in Advance.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I once had a 3/8" lag bolt. They were able to plug and patch. I've never had any trouble with a plugged tire, assuming the hole was in the tread and not the shoulder.

Do NOT let them plug with out patching!!

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
What Bridgestone warranty on OEM tires says, In manual in glove box of every Palisade says. Page 29
What this limited warranty does not cover. 1. A
Tire damage or irregular wear due to: Road hazards, including without limitation: punctures,cut,impact break,stone drill,bruise,bulge,snag,etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for the responses. I just brought the vehicle to my dealership service for the repair. I didn’t buy the road hazard protection so it’s $32 for the repair. I know Walmart charges $15 and there are some other places that probably charge less but I feel more comfortable paying a few more bucks for the dealership to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts