Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost new very rarely used Thule motion XT cargo roof carrier (Glossy Black) with OEM cross bars for Sale
$1200. No negotiation and pickup only.
Pickup area zip 08807
Car Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just bought the same setup for my white Palisade last week. I actually pulled the trigger on the Thule Motion after seeing the pictures on your earlier post. Just curious, is there a reason you're selling? Just not using it as much as you'd like?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We recently had a baby. So no chance of going for trips in near future. And NO space to store in my home 😜. Product is excellent no issues with it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We recently had a baby. So no chance of going for trips in near future. And NO space to store in my home 😜. Product is excellent no issues with it.
Congrats on the baby! We just did a 4.5 hour drive with our 4 month old and it went better than I thought it would, but definitely not enjoyable. The box was a lifesaver for us since we also had our 4 year old and dog in the car. We put the stroller and suitcase up there to free up some space in the cabin. I was impressed with the lack of wind noise and our gas mileage didn't seem to take a noticeable hit.

The XL is quite large and unwieldy when it's off the roof, but worth it for the extra storage space. Luckily we have a storage unit we can stuff it into.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts