Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the middle 3rd row seat there are 2 receptacles . One has the typical receptacle with the orange release button. Right next to it, still in the middle seat is another receptacle without the orange release button. Is this for a car seat or what, anyone know?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In the middle 3rd row seat there are 2 receptacles . One has the typical receptacle with the orange release button. Right next to it, still in the middle seat is another receptacle without the orange release button. Is this for a car seat or what, anyone know?
Sorry guys bu is there anyone who can answer my question?

·
Super Moderator
984 Posts
Have you tried fastening the out board seat belts to all three?
In my car the one in the middle will only accept the center position seat belt.
Just thinking that odd one may be for the center position seat belt

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sorry guys bu is there anyone who can answer my question?
Those two "receptacles" are for the middle passenger seatbelt. The second receptacle without the orange release is to anchor the shoulder strap so that from there the lap strap can be buckled. I would suggest you pull down the middle seatbelt -- you should see the two tongues that fit in the receptacles...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.I get it now but still wondering why the receptacle we're talking about couldn't be designed with the same standard release that all the other belts use.Actually I will probably never even use that 3rd row middle seat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts