Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like I'm likely to be getting some of the same quality issues and new ones. Specifically wind noise and hazy rear side windows. What else should I be aware of as I look at the 2023 Palisade.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What does the 23 have that you want to have the 2020 doesn't?
Really just looking at new warranty coverage, new tires, blue link coverage, new color and getting value for 2020 while prices for used autos are still up some. Only new features would be seat massage and rear view mirror up grade.

· Registered
90 Posts
Rearview mirror isn't worth and i personally don't like it specially at night, not as crispy as regular mirror and cars look closer than they are all the time.
Everything else you mentioned is valid but keep in mind you will start payments from scratch with much higher interest rate.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rearview mirror isn't worth and i personally don't like it specially at night, not as crispy as regular mirror and cars look closer than they are all the time.
Everything else you mentioned is valid but keep in mind you will start payments from scratch with much higher interest rate.
Understand but able to pay cash for new vehicle.

· Premium Member
2023Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
639 Posts
It seems like I'm likely to be getting some of the same quality issues and new ones. Specifically wind noise and hazy rear side windows. What else should I be aware of as I look at the 2023 Palisade.
Highway Drive Assist is better

Able to set temperature in rear compartment easier from drivers seat

Smart parking in and out of tight spots

Lane keeping Assist works better

Front end upgrade (not for everyone)

Just a few reasons in my humble opinion.

· Registered
24 Posts
Highway Drive Assist is better

Able to set temperature in rear compartment easier from drivers seat

Smart parking in and out of tight spots

Lane keeping Assist works better

Front end upgrade (not for everyone)

Just a few reasons in my humble opinion.
I traded a 2019/Genesis G90;on my 2023 Palisade Caligraphy. The G 90 was far from perfect: time would intermittently change and then change back, doors would not always unlock, tire wear was horrible, no apple car play, soft closet doors liked to close your fingers in the door. Face it no car is perfect and the features on the Palisade for the price is a bargain. I have seen complaints on this forum such as no sun glass holder, the ambient lighting idoes not show during the day. People like this should buy a little red wagon and be done with it. Whining BS is what that is.

· Registered
15 Posts

The camera rearview mirror has been useful to me the rare times I've had cargo in the rear blocking my view, has a much wider viewing angle, and the homelink buttons now being lit (with garage up/down confirmation) is a definite plus from the prior mirror. I just turn off the camera mode and use as a normal mirror, until I need to use in camera mode.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts