Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Rainforest SEL
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have a SEL purchased in Dec'19. It was a nice day and we left the roof open and a few windows partially open. Walked away and locked/set alarm with the key. A minute or two later the alarm sounded. Horn & lights flashing. I went to the car, unlocked, re-locked, and it happened again. It seems that if windows/roof are open you cannot lock the car. Is this true for all the Palisades or maybe ours has an issue.

Thank you

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello,
I have a SEL purchased in Dec'19. It was a nice day and we left the roof open and a few windows partially open. Walked away and locked/set alarm with the key. A minute or two later the alarm sounded. Horn & lights flashing. I went to the car, unlocked, re-locked, and it happened again. It seems that if windows/roof are open you cannot lock the car. Is this true for all the Palisades or maybe ours has an issue.

Thank you
I got my AWD limited back in August 19 and loving it. I had the dealer installed theft alarm. I too have the same problem. The windows were left partially open.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have same problem even when I don't try to lock the car. Horn and alarm just goes off after sitting for an hour. Can't figure out how to turn that off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts