Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone find a replacement rear diffuser with additional exhaust tips, since the car's one sided exhaust is so ugly to look at

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to add another twin exhaust on the other side. There are couple of them. Anyone found an economical one please

·
Registered
49 Posts
I want to add another twin exhaust on the other side. There are couple of them. Anyone found an economical one please
So it's purely for a different look, and nothing to do with performance?

I don't know that such a thing exists... of course that depends on what your idea of economical is, it's different for everyone.

Here's a quad exit exhaust on Ebay, cat back system looks pretty decent, and the money isn't too bad.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So it's purely for a different look, and nothing to do with performance?

I don't know that such a thing exists... of course that depends on what your idea of economical is, it's different for everyone.

Here's a quad exit exhaust on Ebay, cat back system looks pretty decent, and the money isn't too bad.

Yes, only for the looks, i am sorry, but the current set up looks really odd. Need something like below, waiting for someone who actually done it, to get their feedback

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes, only for the looks, i am sorry, but the current set up looks really odd. Need something like below, waiting for someone who actually done it, to get their feedback

That makes it look like a cheap rice burner - why would you do that? What's next, adding plastic caliper covers to your brakes :rolleyes:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That makes it look like a cheap rice burner - why would you do that? What's next, adding plastic caliper covers to your brakes :rolleyes:
No just this only. It looks much cleaner with that kind of symmetry. I really cant stand otherwise. I'd ignore if it is a hidden or a single rounded exhasut tip.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisades Calligraphy
21 Posts
I have to say, this is hilarious and I agree it looks cheap. Re-doing the muffler to get duel exhaust tips and better performance (if you believe the graph on the eBay sale) is the way to go, but if you have a tow hitch may become an issue with fit.

UPDATE: I just noticed on my Calligraphy edition that the left side of the rear bumper does not have the area for the cutout liker the lower models. That means, your really having to modify (mess up) the lower bumper.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'd buy this in a heartbeat if I could find an installer in the Orlando area...there should be a law against vehicles with single tailpipes!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts