Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
My wife had knee surgery the first of October, and she has not felt good enough to drive yet, so I have only been in the drivers side....there are a lot of adjustments on that seat, and the lumbar is very good there, and the cushion that extends outward to support the lower thigh is quite comfortable....the second row captain seats have quite a few adjustments including reclining...but I have not sat in any other than the drivers...……..we stop at intervals of 1.5 to 2 hours and walk around....bathroom break etc...I don't think it will be a problem for us..the people in the 3rd row probably deserve some pity....
Thanks for your reply, happy to hear you’re enjoying your Palisade

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have not had a single passenger complain about the seats -- and unanimously the same passengers said the seats were much more comfortable than the ones in the Infiniti QX60 that we traded in...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Woot....and the arrival time was within the time window given by the dealer when I put a deposit on the car...all of which is a positive for Hyundai, I think....they are installing a hitch, and prepping the car, and I am supposed to take possession later today....
In an effort to share what little I know, this seemed to be the timeline in my purchase...the car was loaded onto a carrier in Ulsan on November 15th...the ship arrived in Benecia California on November 25th....During this time the hyundaiusa.com site listed the car with the VIN I had been given as being "in transit"....on November 28th the car disappeared from the Huyndaiusa website, with no further information except an expected time window from my dealer of Dec 5th through Dec 10th....I received dealer notice that it was here on Dec 7th....this seems to be more like it should be compared to some of the other waits here, and I hope it means that other shipments will be more timely for others....
The car is burgundy/beige, and looks pretty....I hope the known problems have been fixed, and I will report back in a day or so on the wind noise...
I think you mentioned earlier that you were having a trailer hitch installed. I've ordered mine without the trailer hitch, but we'll have it installed by U-Haul. Do you have a picture of your trailer hitch installed? My concern is that most that I've seen shows a lot of the hitch not just the receiver. Glad to hear define remarks about the vehicle. mine will arrive in March and hopefully I'll be as happy if not more than you.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts