Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm seriously considering buying Palisade SEL with convenience package in the near future with the one sunroof. Sitting in the car, I noticed the edge of the window doesn't retract all the way back, but I never got outside to look.

Does the sunroof retract above the headliner or does the glass end up sitting on top of the roof when it's open? Saw this pic online and it had me wondering. Seems like it would be really prone to rock damage if this is how it lays.

Thanks in advance for your input.

·
Registered
54 Posts
My Hyundai Veloster has this design for the sunroof. I've got 70,000km on it and have never had an issue with the sun roof getting hit by rocks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the SEL and the sun roof does retract over the roof and I have had no issues with it. It probably doesn't open up as much as one that retracts into the headliner, but I am fine with it.

·
184 Posts
Having the sun roof open above the roof saves a lot of head room in the suv. Doesn't require the extra interior space for the sun roof to open

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are both the front and rear moon roofs top opening? And do they impede cross bars or any other roof accessories?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts