Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
@HuskrMo78
I’m sorry about it. I’m wondering if the original ones would be much higher quality and better experience. Let me know what’s your experience with the factory ones of if you find a better alternative.
Meaning you aren’t happy with your purchase? Please tell me more.

I’d really rather not have to return these and pay double for factory ones.

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts

1 have these for My Sante Fe. Just ordered a set for my Palisade. They work great for Home Depot and back but you don't want them on all the time because there is wind noise. They are very strong and install in a few minutes. Can't beat the price and quality.
Does the Sante Fe have the same style roof rails as the Palisade?

·
Super Moderator
844 Posts

1 have these for My Sante Fe. Just ordered a set for my Palisade. They work great for Home Depot and back but you don't want them on all the time because there is wind noise. They are very strong and install in a few minutes. Can't beat the price and quality.
Look almost like the ones I tried, But had to send back, The ones I tried needed the roof rails to be open on the bottom
That was where the outside part of clamp tightened to. Not the ridge in our Palisade rails and ours are not open underneath.
Please let us know for sure if they fit right after you get them.

·
Registered
30 Posts

Would this work without buying any other attachments?

·
Registered
770 Posts

Would this work without buying any other attachments?
Doesn't look like it to me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the Thule ones and love them. Didn't try any others so not sure about how they measure up but very happy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
53 inch winbar evos.
Roof rack fit kit 4093
460r Rapid Podium

Can you tell me the model? I essentially want to be able to put a basket for hauling stuff and a bike rack.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just ordered that kit and a Thule Force XT box in XL.
Arriving in early June

·
Registered
69 Posts
I installed Thule roof racks kit on Pali last week and took a couple of hours driving trip today, terrible wind noise at highway speed without any load on the racks. The front crossbar mounted at the B pillar and the rear crossbar at the C pillar. Kinda disappointed to pay that kind of $$$ and got extra wind noise.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I installed Thule roof racks kit on Pali last week and took a couple of hours driving trip today, terrible wind noise at highway speed without any load on the racks. The front crossbar mounted at the B pillar and the rear crossbar at the C pillar. Kinda disappointed to pay that kind of $$$ and got extra wind noise.
I just installed the Thule Evo Wingblades in less than an hour on Monday. I love them. Not trying to be contrary, but I haven't heard any wind notice from them. Someone on this site posted the wind noise was horrific, then edited to say, "opps, I had them backward. Turned them around and all's good." Did you check the direction?

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Palisade
1 Posts
I have the Thule ones and love them. Didn't try any others so not sure about how they measure up but very happy. View attachment 1167
Looks great! Did you install the rails yourself? Was it hard? Also, what rims are those? We have a Steel Graphite Limited and are not liking the rims but these look really good.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks! Install was not bad at all. Took longer getting them ready for install than actually installing. Maybe 45 mins total. As for the rims, they are the normal limited rims but just in black. Real happy with how it looks.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts