Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's just a shallow mount box single 10 pioneer it sits on top of the cargo box that way I can put it in the cargo area of need the floor , it rattles the lid if it's in there all the time the amp is under my drivers seat mono pioneer amp, I installed everything myself can't see any wires turned out nice and sounds really good!

·
Super Moderator
995 Posts
My Palisade limited has the sub woofer in the back, it is 7.87" with dual voice coil.
Thought about changing it to a 10" in same location.
Didn't do it as the upgraded 630 watt Harmon Kardon premium audio with 12 speakers and QuantumLogic Surround with Clari-Fi Music Restoration Technology works fine for me
And it has the added bass boost you can select in the menu

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great work! Will be attempting to do the same on my SEL. Had a few questions for you before I go taking apart the car. Could you let me know where you ran your power wire through the firewall? Also, where did you decide to run the ground wire? And where did you tap into for speaker input from the stock system?

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great work! Will be attempting to do the same on my SEL. Had a few questions for you before I go taking apart the car. Could you let me know where you ran your power wire through the firewall? Also, where did you decide to run the ground wire? And where did you tap into for speaker input from the stock system?

Thanks!

Thanks!
Power wire is through the grommet on the firewall, ground is on the floor stud by the seat under the lower door scuff trim plate, tapped into the wire harness at the lower drivers and passenger kick panal on floor harness connectors ran the wires down to the amp using the scuff plates to hide all wires

·
Registered
2 Posts
Power wire is through the grommet on the firewall, ground is on the floor stud by the seat under the lower door scuff trim plate, tapped into the wire harness at the lower drivers and passenger kick panal on floor harness connectors ran the wires down to the amp using the scuff plates to hide all wires
Thanks for the quick reply!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I’m trying to do an install with the same line converter. Do you know which wires in the kick panel you tapped into? I’m using the drivers side harness.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts