Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2022 SE AWD
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I’m curious if anyone has installed either a set of anti sway bars or a strut brace on their palisade and if so any noticeable result/difference?

Reactions: MMMGC

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are you going to race it???
I don't think its necessarily about racing it. I was also thinking about installing these parts. Some people like a more reactive/stiff drive from their vehicles. These parts, at times, make a huge difference in day to day driving depending on where/how you drive.

I, for example, dont like the 'boat' feeling of SUV's

·
Registered
141 Posts
For general driving, the stock setup is very good. The designers go through several steps for NHV and driving dynamics in the design stage. Unless one is driving with extreme dynamics, the stock setup is very good. On another note, the addition of bars and links may very well not give a pleasant driving experience.

·
Registered
10 Posts
For general driving, the stock setup is very good. The designers go through several steps for NHV and driving dynamics in the design stage. Unless one is driving with extreme dynamics, the stock setup is very good. On another note, the addition of bars and links may very well not give a pleasant driving experience.
I understand that. But usually vehicles are designed to please everyone. Which maybe I, or someone else might not like necessarily..

This is why this topic was stated, to ask if anyone has them and how they feel. Thankfully, this "mod" is not permanent and can be removed if one has a not so pleasant driving experience

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy
17 Posts
I'm curious to hear about it if you do this. Personally I would go bigger sway bar with good bushings. I did just bushings on an old expedition a while ago and that stiffened it up. Stiffened up and driving around in sport mode might be fun!

·
Registered
2022 SE AWD
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Try Delrin bushings, they will stiffen things up.
I ran delrin in my old Tiburon. It was set up for autocross and the delrin was rough even in my book. ZERO give.
We have a lot of hills and switch backs where I live hence the reason I created this post. I don’t mind the ride, but it feels a bit more floaty than our old Santa Fe. And yes I know to obey speed signs and suggested speeds in turns.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I feel that my Santa Fe's handled better too. I attribute that to a lower center of gravity. The Pali drives decently but one large reverse camber curve on Rte 95 that the Santa Fe could attack competently at 75, the Pali is more similar to my 2002 Expedition with a confident speed of 70.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts