Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day Folks, I am one of those affected by the pull to right. I brought the vehicle in, '22 Palisade , to the dealer who completed a tire rotation, alignment with the attached results.

Vehicle still pulls right. Any thoughts on what might be causing the continued pull to the right ?

Many Thanks
Sean
Rectangle Line Font Parallel Symmetry

Rectangle Line Font Parallel Symmetry

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good Day Folks, I am one of those affected by the pull to right. I brought the vehicle in, '22 Palisade , to the dealer who completed a tire rotation, alignment with the attached results.

Vehicle still pulls right. Any thoughts on what might be causing the continued pull to the right ?

Many Thanks
Sean
Turn off Lane Following Assist. Solved it for mine--same vehicle as yours. (Lane Keeping Assist works properly.)

·
Registered
30 Posts

Many Thanks
Looking back, I see you also participated in the other recent thread on the same topic.
Might have been better to add your post to the other thread you were already contributing to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts