Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2020 palisade limited a week ago. She is white with beige interior. Mileage was 12600 when I bought it. I’m so impressed with the car and all the features. I’m enjoying driving every day. I’ve learned so much from the member’s questions and comments. I forgot to mention that it has all wheel drive. I live in the south so I don’t know if I need it, but it came on the car. Thanks so much everyone for all the information.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats on the Pali! I live in Gulf Shores, and I understand about the AWD. My Cali Pali I am picking up tomorrow from the "tint & pimp" shop and I can't wait to drive it home!

Good luck with the Reds.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I traded in a 2016 Highlander xle on my palisade. I thought the Highlander was a great car until I drove the Pali. What a difference! Although the Highlander is certainly reliable, the Pali is smoother, quieter and many additional features. In my opinion, there is no comparison. Can hardly wait until the water warms up and the reds and trout start biting.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I traded in a 2016 Highlander xle on my palisade. I thought the Highlander was a great car until I drove the Pali. What a difference! Although the Highlander is certainly reliable, the Pali is smoother, quieter and many additional features. In my opinion, there is no comparison. Can hardly wait until the water warms up and the reds and trout start biting.
Welcome and thanks for sharing your thoughts; good to see the perspective especially coming from a different brand of similar class of car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I purchased a 2020 palisade limited a week ago. She is white with beige interior. Mileage was 12600 when I bought it. I’m so impressed with the car and all the features. I’m enjoying driving every day. I’ve learned so much from the member’s questions and comments. I forgot to mention that it has all wheel drive. I live in the south so I don’t know if I need it, but it came on the car. Thanks so much everyone for all the information.
Welcome Redfish girl. I have the same color. I've owned mine two months but only have 1,160 miles on it. I too really love the car. It is comfortable, roomy, stylish, and has wonderful safety features. Enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
521 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Palisade purchase I too have a 2020 10k miles and not a bit of trouble with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts