Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed a sticker on the bottom corner of their rear side doors? Not sure if dealer forgot to remove them. It matches the color of the car and doesn’t look like an ordinary protective sticker. Was going to remove it, but just wanted to make sure 100 percent before.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Has anyone else noticed a sticker on the bottom corner of their rear side doors? Not sure if dealer forgot to remove them. It matches the color of the car and doesn’t look like an ordinary protective sticker. Was going to remove it, but just wanted to make sure 100 percent before.
Don't remove it. It's there because that's the location where small stones and debris coming from the front tires are the most likely to hit the bodywork while driving. It's meant to protect it from those stones. Several cars have that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
yep its to protect the paint from rocks. I bought some more "stickers" for under the door handle to prevent scratches from nails (wife) :)

JDMBESTBOY 4PCs 3M Scotchguard Clear Door Handle Paint Scratch Protection Protector

·
Registered
39 Posts
Very shortly after I received my Ultimate, I had a complete front end/rocker panel/rear end 3M paint protection kit installed. The posts above are correct, that "sticker" is there to protect against stone chips, etc. I chose to go a lot better than just the small area that the OEM stickers provide.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts