Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have created a spreadsheet with the help of members of the Facebook Palisade Family group of listing out dealers selling at MSRP with no mark-ups and BS packages and options of any kind. You can find it here. Hope this helps. Support these guys. Give these guys your hard-earned money.

SPREADSHEET LINK
Kerry Hyundai in Kentucky is not an MSRP dealer. They have mandatory add-ons of around $3000. Would love to see a sheet with "true" MSRP dealers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Homer Skelton Hyundai in Olive Branch, MS (near Memphis) is selling for MSRP plus $425 in doc fees plus tax / title / license. No required protection plan purchases included.

Reserved my 2023 Calligraphy yesterday.

I highly recommend reaching out to David Burnside. [email protected] Tell him Allison recommended them

They are a five hour drive New Orleans, but were the closest to me with no markup. Everyone in Louisiana had a 4-5k markup. Worth it to me to not have the BS of negotiating down the markup. Plus I get to tryout all the safety features on my drive home in early September!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have created a spreadsheet with the help of members of the Facebook Palisade Family group of listing out dealers selling at MSRP with no mark-ups and BS packages and options of any kind. You can find it here. Hope this helps. Support these guys. Give these guys your hard-earned money.

SPREADSHEET LINK
Hyundai of Anderson
1925 Pearman Dairy Road
Anderson, SC 29625

1 - 6 of 6 Posts