Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Calligraphy FWD due late April
243 Posts
I am assuming those are the analog gauges?
Just for the record, 'analog' should mean analog-looking, since there has been a long time since gauges were truly analog; they're electronic, but in different flavors. So it really doesn't matter if you have the round instruments, or the digital one, since the speedo unit could fail on both just the same. Notice both the digital and analog speedos on the OP's video were showing zeroes. I suspect the electronic speedo unit might be the same for all Palisades and Tellurides, if not the same for most Hyundai/Kia/Genesis vehicles... just fed into different dash units.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just for the record, 'analog' should mean analog-looking, since there has been a long time since gauges were truly analog; they're electronic, but in different flavors. So it really doesn't matter if you have the round instruments, or the digital one, since the speedo unit could fail on both just the same. Notice both the digital and analog speedos on the OP's video were showing zeroes. I suspect the electronic speedo unit might be the same for all Palisades and Tellurides, if not the same for most Hyundai/Kia/Genesis vehicles... just fed into different dash units.
When I stated "analog" I should have stated "physical". OP, picked up on what my intent was.

·
Registered
2021 Calligraphy FWD due late April
243 Posts
My point was what kind of dash you have probably has nothing to do with the issue, since my guess is ALL Palis use the same module (probably the ECU itself), so that could happen to any trim :).

·
Registered
2022 Palisade SEL AWD
12 Posts
My wife just reported seeing this on our '22 Palisade SEL. Anyone else see this issue? We bought ours in December, so it's only a few months old. With weather warming up, wondering if it's somehow heat-related.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts