Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I've test driven the Palisade Premium and would like to purchase, however could not agree to terms with dealer since they are attempting to sell for MSRP + Tax Title Dealer Fee. It looks like more SE and SEL versions are making their way to dealership, however trying to determine when inventory levels will increase for Premium version. Does everyone think by December 2019 supply will level off at Hyundai dealers? Thanks.

· Registered
2 Posts
That’s a good offer! I would take MSRP on a limited, as those are harder to find and dealers are charging $5-10K more than MSRP. But that’s for California, if you are looking at the premium model are you in Canada?

SE’s and SEL’s are more plentiful in supply, limited are the “unicorns” at the moment and drive a higher price
I'm in the Southeast US. I understand where you're coming from but I'd rather wait until November/December 2019 for any year-end incentives or when inventory levels increase on the Premium.

If I was in the predicament that I needed a new car right now I would have no issue with paying the current MSRP @ $45,795, however we can wait for a more reasonable price and get the color/interior option we're interested in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.