Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone found source of software updates for AV system. I see where you do the updates. At least on non optioned SEL USB seems to be only option. The system does not seem to be able to leverage my cell phone for internet based updates either via bluetooth or AppleCar play.

·
Super Moderator
995 Posts
All updates for map and AV system, all trims, are done thru mapnsoft.com.
Haven't found any other place for updates or downloads.
As of April 27 you can order a usb stick with the new updates or wait till May 15
and download the updates for map and software.
The download works on your computer so you can save the update to a usb
drive.
Would have been nice to be able to do the updates over the air like a few
of the car companies

·
Registered
248 Posts
One of the things that I have noticed after the update is that when you hit the home button you will be presented with the standard three panel display. The difference is when you have a route active the third panel shows the weather where you are as well as the destination. Obviously the prediction for the destination is based on the service that is being used. However, is the current temp being based on that same service or is it actually showing temp using the thermometer from the vehicle?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
One of the things that I have noticed after the update is that when you hit the home button you will be presented with the standard three panel display. The difference is when you have a route active the third panel shows the weather where you are as well as the destination. Obviously the prediction for the destination is based on the service that is being used. However, is the current temp being based on that same service or is it actually showing temp using the thermometer from the vehicle?
It isn't necessary to ask the same question in half a dozen threads...

·
Super Moderator
995 Posts
Why the same pasted question to every thing you look at?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts