Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Palisade SEL Moonlight Cloud
112 Posts
As explained in the FAQ section of mapnsoft.com, the next version of the infotainment software will be v15.5, available on Nov 15, 2021. Here's to waiting and hoping it will be a worthwhile this time.

Bought a 64gb USB stick just for updating. It'd be nice if they posted the release notes. I'd also love if we got a surprise upgrade to HDA2.

·
Registered
2021 Calligraphy Burgundy/Beige
46 Posts
I need two features
1) Radio info on the instrument panel
2) send a destination (route) from a phone.

if Hyundai deliver, I will pay for Bluelink. Otherwise I will switch to CarPlay

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
642 Posts
I need two features
1) Radio info on the instrument panel
2) send a destination (route) from a phone.

if Hyundai deliver, I will pay for Bluelink. Otherwise I will switch to CarPlay
So you want to build your own route and send? You can already send a destination so just clarifying since route is in (). I think that would be a neat feature but I wonder how commonly it would be used. We when we moved cross country, we drove Route 66. We had to use old school maps for navigation since the GPS kept rerouting back to the highway. I had to keep putting multiple destinations along the route to try and force it on Route 66. I also did this to my old TomTom when on several motorcycle trips since I stayed off the highways and drove backroads for 1000+ miles. I do think I remember some of those old portable GPS, you could take the memory card out, plug into your computer and build a route on their map database. But that was well before traffic updates and reroute capability.

·
Super Moderator
1,873 Posts
I set up our entire trip from Arizona to north Carolina on the myhyundai app on the computer using add way points then sent to Palisade via blue link,
It even took into account our hotel stops.
I've been told Canada doesn't have the myhyundai app we have in the States.
With the 10" infotainment touch the arrow on the left side of the screen and you can add the radio info to the 1/3 of the screen

·
Registered
112 Posts
I set up our entire trip from Arizona to north Carolina on the myhyundai app on the computer using add way points then sent to Palisade via blue link,
Where do you find the myhyundai app for a computer? It's definitely not on their myhyundai website

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
203 Posts
Where do you find the myhyundai app for a computer? It's definitely not on their myhyundai website
There’s no “app” for a computer, you’d just go to owners.hyundaiusa.com in a web browser. There you can lock, unlock, start, send destinations, etc.

Although, if you do happen to have a new Mac with an M1 chip, you can download the iPhone app to that and use it instead of the browser.

Reactions: Clintro

·
Registered
112 Posts
There’s no “app” for a computer, you’d just go to owners.hyundaiusa.com in a web browser. There you can lock, unlock, start, send destinations, etc.

Although, if you do happen to have a new Mac with an M1 chip, you can download the iPhone app to that and use it instead of the browser.
Yeah, like I said, I was on the website and do not see anything like that... unless Gene is talking about sending a waypoint and once there sending another waypoint.. one at a time. There is no route planning though, sadly.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
203 Posts
Wireless android for the 10" screen. 🤞
Keep dreaming… at least hope for something plausible like Android Auto being allowed to take up the full screen.

Even that is starting to seem unlikely. It has now been four updates that have come and gone without it being added.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wishful: I hope they will let me set/change course on the map while the vehicle is in motion (e.g., front passenger can set the destination - not the driver).

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
642 Posts
Wishful: I hope they will let me set/change course on the map while the vehicle is in motion (e.g., front passenger can set the destination - not the driver).
Like what specifically? Have you tried voice? Use the middle button above the mirror and just voice it. Works great.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
156 Posts
I doubt that will ever happen as the system wouldn't know whether it's the passenger or the driver.

·
Super Moderator
1,873 Posts
When you log in to your myhyundai.com on the computer. You enter a destination and the destination will show up on a map. the box on the map center will show where you can add way point.
Not the box on the left edge
add a way point, then add another way point ,etc. Until you have all of them you want, do that before sending the destination to the Palisade. Once you send to the Palisade you can not add
more way points from the computer for the same destination

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
156 Posts
I don't know about up north but here in the south our Nav speaks with a southern drawl. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts