Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed how few limited Palisades are listed as in transit on the hyundaiusa site in their area?
Right along there have been 4-5 pages of limited Palisades listed as in transit to my area since july 2019.
Now there have only been 6 listed as in transit for the last 3 weeks. Sales are not slow in my area maybe
production is slowed to catch up on inventory or they are correcting production problems. Could always be
just Phoenix, AZ area.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I live in Scottsdale and I had to wait 5 months for my white / beige Limited. Also, and I don't undesrtand this - Larry Miller Dealership in Peoria always has 30-40 Palisades, many Limited, where the other dealers typically have 5 or 6. No idea why.

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Larry Miller doesn't have 30-40 on the lot. I went there several times, got my Genesis G90 serviced there, there was no more than 5 palisades on the lot and none were limited s. If they have one in transit, they list it on lot just to get you in there. If they are hoping to get a limited in the future they list it as on lot. Go in there and look for a limited they will tell you everything coming in is presold, Do you want to put a deposit down to save the next one which matches the one you want.
Grant you Miller sells more than other dealerships in area, but that listed as in inventory is a come on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts