Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hello there xerostatus,
I have bought the smartliners set on amazon, they fit perfectly except the trunk doesn't look as good as yours, since it came wrapped in a large tube box and it is more tilted on the right side. I wonder what you had to do in order to get it to fit perfectly in your trunk?
How long did you let it unroll? It needs a bit of time in a warm room. Might take a day or two for it to completely unroll into the relaxed state. Might consider kinda "helping" it along by putting a bit of weight onto the opposite direction of the "bend" to get flat (think like you're unrolling a poster).

·
Registered
440 Posts
All the brands come that way rolled up. WeatherTech too. Things with weight help. Another poster whipped our her hair dryer.

·
Registered
89 Posts
All the brands come that way rolled up. WeatherTech too. Things with weight help. Another poster whipped our her hair dryer.
My TuxMat liners didn't come rolled up. The large middle row and rear row liners were folded. They all came is a rather large box which was big enough for the front liners to lie flat in it.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I can't find a way to edit my last post. They are TuxMat liners, not Tuxmate.
Click on the 3 vertical dots in the post you're trying to edit. It pops up a menu that allows you to edit or report a post (the edit function only shows for your own posts, of course).

·
Registered
89 Posts
Click on the 3 vertical dots in the post you're trying to edit. It pops up a menu that allows you to edit or report a post (the edit function only shows for your own posts, of course).
Thanks! A little hidden. I went back and edited that post,

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
16 Posts
How long did you let it unroll? It needs a bit of time in a warm room. Might take a day or two for it to completely unroll into the relaxed state. Might consider kinda "helping" it along by putting a bit of weight onto the opposite direction of the "bend" to get flat (think like you're unrolling a poster).
Thanks for your reply. So I live in Massachusetts and it's freezing these days, right now I kept it in the garage with 4 5 gallon water bottles on each corner :p. Hopefully, that would make it unroll perfectly. I'll wait a day or two before putting it back. I'll also take some images for you and everyone to see how it looks like. I just hope they make one that has velcro and can bend when the 3rd raw seats are unfolded.

·
Registered
440 Posts
LOL most of us put in car and just threw some modesty heavy things on top of what ever part was not flat. Cold does not help:)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks for your reply. So I live in Massachusetts and it's freezing these days, right now I kept it in the garage with 4 5 gallon water bottles on each corner :p. Hopefully, that would make it unroll perfectly. I'll wait a day or two before putting it back. I'll also take some images for you and everyone to see how it looks like. I just hope they make one that has velcro and can bend when the 3rd raw seats are unfolded.
You can probably just let it "relax" while it's in the car, too. Sitting in the sun on a warm'ish day in a parking is the perfect kinda thing to help it along, too, if your weather improves. Good luck!

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
16 Posts
You can probably just let it "relax" while it's in the car, too. Sitting in the sun on a warm'ish day in a parking is the perfect kinda thing to help it along, too, if your weather improves. Good luck!
Thank you, I have been keeping it in the garage with the 5 water gallons on each corner for the past few days. Hopefully, when I try putting it today it will fit perfectly. I'll make sure to post a picture

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just wanted to give an update from my previous purchase, I called the company today and they said they have the one piece that covers all areas for the 7 passenger vehicle available. Hopefully I'll be getting it soon. If anyone has gets it, can you please update this with pictures? Thank you!
I sent an email to the company and inquired on the 7 seat configuration. Here is the response I received:

"Good morning,
Thank you for your interest in our products. We are currently awaiting the liner that will provide coverage between the 2nd row captain's chairs of the Hyundai Palisade. We have included a photo below that will show what this liner will look like, however it is not an exact photo of the actual liner. If you would like to be added to the list to be notified once this liner is available for purchase please let us know and will add you to this list."

If you are truly interested in this product, send them an email so they can push this through production.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
16 Posts
Just wondering if a company thought of creating a foldable one for the trunk. It can have velcro (similar to the original liners) so that it can hold to the 3rd row seats, and fold with them and unfold when needed rather than buying two separate liners for the trunk space

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Just wondering if a company thought of creating a foldable one for the trunk. It can have velcro (similar to the original liners) so that it can hold to the 3rd row seats, and fold with them and unfold when needed rather than buying two separate liners for the trunk space
Hyundai actually makes OEM liner that folds (or is segmented) with the rear-row seats, BUT:
  • The "all-weather" version is only available in Canada, for whatever bizarre reason. It's a coveted item, that many of us owners stateside wishes was an option for us.. some of us even tried to ask Canadian dealerships to ship it out to us at our cost, but they basically refuse or otherwise outright ignore us.
  • The folding one offered by Hyundai USA is a carpeted liner, so not exactly "all-weather". Personally, I hate anything plush or carpeted, so that's a non-starter for me..

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
16 Posts
Hyundai actually makes OEM liner that folds (or is segmented) with the rear-row seats, BUT:
  • The "all-weather" version is only available in Canada, for whatever bizarre reason. It's a coveted item, that many of us owners stateside wishes was an option for us.. some of us even tried to ask Canadian dealerships to ship it out to us at our cost, but they basically refuse or otherwise outright ignore us.
  • The folding one offered by Hyundai USA is a carpeted liner, so not exactly "all-weather". Personally, I hate anything plush or carpeted, so that's a non-starter for me..
These are exactly what I am looking for, let me see if I can ask some family or friends in Canada to get it and ship it for me. Otherwise, I'll wait until my next vacation to drive up to Montreal and hopefully some dealerships might carry it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for this thread, everyone.

I sent an email to the company and inquired on the 7 seat configuration. Here is the response I received:

"Good morning,
Thank you for your interest in our products. We are currently awaiting the liner that will provide coverage between the 2nd row captain's chairs of the Hyundai Palisade. We have included a photo below that will show what this liner will look like, however it is not an exact photo of the actual liner. If you would like to be added to the list to be notified once this liner is available for purchase please let us know and will add you to this list."

[photo removed]

If you are truly interested in this product, send them an email so they can push this through production.
It seems like it is available for purchase as part SB0495. I have an email out to their support for confirmation.

EDIT: I was wrong. It's listed as "Coming Soon". Here's the email response from their customer support:

Good Afternoon Louie,
Thank you for reaching out with us and for your interest in the liners available for the 2020 Hyundai Palisade. The part number B0495 is designed to cover the second/third row as a single piece liner and will cover that walkway area, however this item is currently still in production. We do offer an "In Stock Reminder" email notification for items on backorder/ production from the products listing on our website. You may either enter your email address through this option, or reply back here and we can add your email in for you.
Thank you,
Danielle
Customer Service @ Kramer America, Inc
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm EST
Phone: 407-704-6740

https://smartliner-usa.com

I got myself added to their reminder notification list.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts