Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a SiriusXM kit installed yet? I purchased one but the audio shop is having trouble installing it in the dash console. Anyone have any experience yet?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone had a SiriusXM kit installed yet? I purchased one but the audio shop is having trouble installing it in the dash console. Anyone have any experience yet?

Good afternoon,

I have some great news about how you can keep your sirrusXM radio, even though this vehicle doesn't offer it directly. Follow these instructions and you will gain access without even buying any equipment at all. Here we go, first download the sirrusXM app to your phone, I have an Android cell and hopefully this function works the same on a iPhone. Next, turn on your vehicle and press the setup button on your dashboard display, then press on (Phone Projection) next, click the (Android Auto) and make sure that the check mark is within the box, which enable this function. Next, download the (Android Auto app) to your cellphone. Make sure when downloading this app, that you accept this app access to all of the permissions it asks for in order to download the app properly. Next, after the download is completed use your USB cable that fits your cellphone and plug it into the USB output located in your cupholder storage area to the top left. You must always plug your phone into this exact USB port in order for your phone to work directly through your radio itself and allows you to use your vehicle display screen and controls on your vehicle to navigate through sirrusXM, without you using the phone itself while driving. Now you will have direct access on your vehicle display to control sirrusXM, as if it was satellite. Next, click on (Setup) and then press (Phone Projection), next click on (Enable Apple CarPlay), now re-plug your USB cable to your vehicle USB port. Bluetooth will disconnect automatically when you connect to Apple CarPlay. Next, (Apple CarPlay/Android Auto) icon will be enabled when an iPhone or Android phone is connected. Next, click on the (Apple CarPlay/Android Auto) and you will be connected. Finally, make sure that you are logged into your sirrusXM app and press on the (Apple CarPlay/Android Auto) and your sirrusXM radio will begin to play. Save your favorite sirrusXM radio stations to your sirrusXM app, this will allow your vehicle access to and display your favorite stations on your dashboard display and you can change it there, instead of using your phone. You dashboard will have the options for you to toggle up and down between channels. To go to your favorite on the dashboard, click on the arrow in the left top corner, then click (Favorites) and then click (Channels) and all of your favorites that you saved on your sirrusXM app will be displayed for your choice of desired preset station.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts