Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of about 2 weeks ago, all of a sudden when the car is placed in reverse, the side view mirrors tilt down making it all but impossible to use them when backing up. I cannot find any setting to allow me to disable this "feature" And more so, why did it just start happening? The last update I did was several months ago. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
407 Posts
As of about 2 weeks ago, all of a sudden when the car is placed in reverse, the side view mirrors tilt down making it all but impossible to use them when backing up. I cannot find any setting to allow me to disable this "feature" And more so, why did it just start happening? The last update I did was several months ago. Any suggestions?
This function is dependent on where your side mirror control switch is positioned. If it is centered (neutral), they won’t tilt when you shift into reverse. If it is pointing either L or R, then the mirrors will tilt when in reverse.

·
Registered
2023 Calligraphy FWD Moonlight/Black
11 Posts
To adjust the position of the reverse mirror tilt, put the vehicle in reverse and the mirrors tilt down, keep your foot on the brake and adjust both mirrors so that they are positioned correctly for you to see the parking space lines or curb, then save the settings to your position memory button on the door, then place the vehicle back into Park.

·
Registered
15 Posts
This is a great feature! Allows you to see the curb when parallel parking and avoid "curbing" your nice, shiny, painted alloy wheels!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts