Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the side mirrors used to tilt down when I put my palisade in reverse but recently most of the time they don’t tilt down anymore. Don’t think I turned any feature off since it works sometimes.

Does anyone else have this issue? Im driving the limited edition

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thank you for posting this. I have an SEL with all the options. I swore I thought I seen the mirrors go down when I reversed before but never did it. I just went out and hit the switch to the left and now it works. Weird though that you got to have it on one side or the other. I would think it would be the opposite. I don't want to be messing with my mirrors by accident that's why I leave it in neutral

·
Registered
2 Posts
The mirror switch must be in either the right or left position. In the middle position the mirrors will not move down when reverse is engaged
The mirror switch must be in either the right or left position. In the middle position the mirrors will not move down when reverse is engaged
OMG! Thanks because I thought I had broke something!!! I read that manual front to back about three times trying to figure out what I did?

·
Registered
6 Posts
So I'm noticing that my mirror don't tilt down at all no matter the position of the mirror adjustment switch. Is this feature standard in all trim levels? I have the SEL with convenience package. The manual makes it seem like I should have that option, but no luck so far.

·
Registered
656 Posts
So I'm noticing that my mirror don't tilt down at all no matter the position of the mirror adjustment switch. Is this feature standard in all trim levels? I have the SEL with convenience package. The manual makes it seem like I should have that option, but no luck so far.
Have you tried putting the vehicle in reverse and then adjusting the mirrors to the position you want them in?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts