Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyway to shuffle music being played from iPhone from the touch screen? My 2014 Grand Cherokee had a shuffle button. My music starts with the first song alphabetically every time i get in the car. to change this i have to take my phone out, which seems pointless to me

·
Registered
148 Posts
From your description, I think it's safe to assume you're connecting via bluetooth?

For poor people:

For the fancy trims:

If you're connecting by USB (i.e. CarPlay), then the shuffle I'm sure exists somewhere on that platform as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you xerostatus. Yes I’m connecting via Bluetooth. This is what my media player screen looks like

im not seeing the shuffle button

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hmm, strange indeed.. i myself have the 8" screen, so I can no longer be helpful.. hopefully someone with your same/similar trim can chime in?

Just a shot in the dark, really, but have you tried hitting that "List" button to toggle the list on the left side of the screen? My guess is, if you toggle that list off, the screen will populate with other/more buttons on the interface. But again, a complete shot in the dark guess.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Oops. I meant that my screen looks exactly like Frank’s, except that I have a different Disturbed song on my iPod.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts