Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Probably every one else knows but since I got comfortable I am intermittently blowing shift between Drive and Reverse, etc. Not waiting long enough with foot on break, between transition to gas pedal etc.

* I just noticed that you get nice audio feed back when a shift is complete. * So now I can use the audio feedback to know when shift is complete and I can go.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Probably every one else knows but since I got comfortable I am intermittently blowing shift between Drive and Reverse, etc. Not waiting long enough with foot on break, between transition to gas pedal etc.

* I just noticed that you get nice audio feed back when a shift is complete. * So now I can use the audio feedback to know when shift is complete and I can go.
It took a me a bit to settle this matter as well, it takes a second or so and the delay seems much longer.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I started I would explicitly put foot on break and look at the push button selector, make change, wait for the change, etc. As I grew more comfortable I was not waiting to see the mode change. The Audio feed back is really helpful, because you can return your situational awareness back to what's all around your car and instead of staring down into the push button selector for confirmation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts