Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a 2022 Palisade SEL in Steel Graphite w/convenience package yesterday - what a nice vehicle. Was looking initially for a Telluride , but this is basically a "Telluride in a tuxedo". A local dealer "just happened" to get four of them in last week- was shock I nailed one- in one of two colours I liked. This is another keeper(Any vehicle I buy new , I keep - squeeze the money's worth out of 'em).

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congratulations Jack's! Steel Graphite is a great color. Was my first choce but non were available here. Squeeze away.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congratulations ! Welcome to the club. The palisade is a much better choice (in my opinion).
Picked up a 2022 Palisade SEL in Steel Graphite w/convenience package yesterday - what a nice vehicle. Was looking initially for a Telluride , but this is basically a "Telluride in a tuxedo". A local dealer "just happened" to get four of them in last week- was shock I nailed one- in one of two colours I liked. This is another keeper(Any vehicle I buy new , I keep - squeeze the money's worth out of 'em).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations Jack's! Steel Graphite is a great color. Was my first choce but non were available here. Squeeze away.
My first colour choice was Moonlight Cloud , and yes, can be hard to find. When I saw not one but two Steel Graphite at a local dealer I scrambled!
Oh, will be squeezin' this baby for a long time......

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations ! Welcome to the club. The palisade is a much better choice (in my opinion).
I agree, the Hyundai versions I've found to have more refinement and overall value - one reason I previously chose a Sonata over an Optima.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
I agree, the Hyundai versions I've found to have more refinement and overall value - one reason I previously chose a Sonata over an Optima.....
Palisade has much safer standard LED headlights as well. A friend has a telluride which looks nice but has terrible halogen headlamps for night driving. Numerous telluride owners are horrified by the poor headlights. LED headlights are only standard on the mucho expensive SX version. Only ‘downside’ to palisade headlamps is getting flashed by drivers who think your high beams are on.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Be sure to get "TuxMats" for it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Palisade has much safer standard LED headlights as well. A friend has a telluride which looks nice but has terrible halogen headlamps for night driving. Numerous telluride owners are horrified by the poor headlights. LED headlights are only standard on the mucho expensive SX version. Only ‘downside’ to palisade headlamps is getting flashed by drivers who think your high beams are on.
Quite true, heard the stories of the Telluride headlights on their forum, another reason I'm glad I looked into the Palisade. And as I wrote previously, Hyundais are better appointed when compared to their Kia counterparts , for not much more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts