Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

G'day from Australia. We have only just received the Palisade in Australia and really enjoy the new car. I got the "highlander" which I think is the Limited trim in the US. Thanks to all for your posts, its certainly helped me understand the new car. Best wishes to all in the US from Aus - we know your going through a lot at the moment.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I notice some versions have those 3 light headlights, versus the US 2 light.

They're available on eBay, but what is the actual difference? Is it a fog light?

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
203 Posts
I notice some versions have those 3 light headlights, versus the US 2 light.

They're available on eBay, but what is the actual difference? Is it a fog light?
That is how their headlights are set up in non-North American markets. The top two elements are low beam, bottom one is high beam.

For reference, this is low beam:

And this is high beam:

In NA, there is just one low beam bulb.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow nice .I am choosing a white with light fgray interior does anyone think that is a weird interior ? I have no kids dogs .is anyone against light interiors? Help must decide by tomorrow .thanks so much .

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
669 Posts
Wow nice .I am choosing a white with light fgray interior does anyone think that is a weird interior ? I have no kids dogs .is anyone against light interiors? Help must decide by tomorrow .thanks so much .
Leather interior? There are more than a few people that are expressing their dislike of color transfer from their dark clothes to the light colored seats on Facebook groups. My personal opinion is I much prefer a darker (read as dirt hiding) color.

·
Super Moderator
1,873 Posts
If you wear new blue or dark jeans alot you will have to use leather cleaner/protector once in a while.
The seats clean easy and I just like the light interior better in the hot Arizona summers.
I've had mine for over a year and the beige seats still look like new, I've only cleaned them twice.
If I used it for a work vehicle or to go to work in work cloths, I would have gotten the dark interior
All depends on your situation and the look you prefer

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you wear new blue or dark jeans alot you will have to use leather cleaner/protector once in a while.
The seats clean easy and I just like the light interior better in the hot Arizona summers.
I've had mine for over a year and the beige seats still look like new, I've only cleaned them twice.
If I used it for a work vehicle or to go to work in work cloths, I would have gotten the dark interior
All depends on your situation and the look you prefer
Hi I bought the burgundy and oddly enough I love it !!!
I had the protection package so seats are treated ...probably not worth it ....but I am starting to really like this car ....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looks nice! Agree the wheels are hit or miss for folks and I'm not a fan.

Is French your first language... Or....?
yes I am gong for after market wheels on better performance all seasons in a few months . The Sport mode will work ,
the after markets will be the main wheels .I do like the Pali tho

·
Registered
38 Posts
Awesome ride. Watch out Audi and Mercedes Hyundai has caught up.

View attachment 3638
very nice !!!!!.I purchase after markets and nice sport tires for spring ,summer .lMy winter tires ruled! I am not a fan of my after markets but most of the year the factory wheels are on for 8 months I will post a pic soon of after rmarkets would love your opinion ......your car is gorgeous .did you black out he windows more than factory tint?

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
20 Posts
very nice !!!!!.I purchase after markets and nice sport tires for spring ,summer .lMy winter tires ruled! I am not a fan of my after markets but most of the year the factory wheels are on for 8 months I will post a pic soon of after rmarkets would love your opinion ......your car is gorgeous .did you black out he windows more than factory tint?
Dealer added tint. And with total black interior is darker than expected. So far so good.

81 - 100 of 112 Posts