Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all the Hyundai experts out there, can you please tell me what the service light that is circled is? My 2020 Palisade experienced, according to the dealer, a problem that they had never seen on a 2020 Palisade when the car thru 9 error codes at the same time. I had to have BlueLink send roadside assistance to me to get the car to the dealer.

After having the car for a day, they then called me to say that they cleared the codes and the vehicle was ok to go with no problems. I then told them to keep it for another day to see if any more problems would crop up; they then called me last Friday to say it is good to go.

I then went on Saturday to pick up the car, and lo and behold the Palisade then thru the 9 error codes again. Has anybody on this forum also experienced the same problem with their 2020 Palisade?

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
721 Posts
It means you have 2 alerts...potentially the check engine light and issue with FCA system. I believe you can view those alerts on the center display.

·
Super Moderator
2,010 Posts
If you have blue link, and you do, you can run your own vehicle diagnosis your self thru the myhyundai.com app. over the phone or on the navigation screen
See what it says.
Clear the codes will make it go away, but will come back on unless error is corrected.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever get the issue resolved? If so what did the dealer do or tell you? I have a 2021 Hyundai with the same codes showing. Check Forward Collision Avoidance Assist System and check engine light on.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you ever get the issue resolved? If so, what did the dealer do or tell you? I have a 2021 Hyundai with the same codes showing. Check Forward Collision Avoidance Assist System and check engine light on.
Yes, the problem turned out to be a bad throttle body assembly They changed the throttle body and new sensors and now my Limited runs great and I think that my mileage has also increased I can get 29+ mpg on the highway with no problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
To all the Hyundai experts out there, can you please tell me what the service light that is circled is? My 2020 Palisade experienced, according to the dealer, a problem that they had never seen on a 2020 Palisade when the car thru 9 error codes at the same time. I had to have BlueLink send roadside assistance to me to get the car to the dealer.

After having the car for a day, they then called me to say that they cleared the codes and the vehicle was ok to go with no problems. I then told them to keep it for another day to see if any more problems would crop up; they then called me last Friday to say it is good to go.

I then went on Saturday to pick up the car, and lo and behold the Palisade then thru the 9 error codes again. Has anybody on this forum also experienced the same problem with their 2020 Palisade? View attachment 3254
I have the same problem. Were there any other symptoms of a bad throttle body? These could include rough idle, engine misfire, engine hesitancy when accelerating.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the same problem. Were there any other symptoms of a bad throttle body? These could include rough idle, engine misfire, engine hesitancy when accelerating.
Nothing I started the pali after it had been sitting in the garage all day, and after about 10 seconds, the dash lights lit up like " this time of the year black Friday specials," and it went downhill from there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts