Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone updated to the recent Map Update? I just got an email notification and can't do an update until the weekend and i am curious to know what everyone's feedback is.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i received the same email today. It appears its for the Ioniq vehicle?.....ther is a map and camera update. Still looking for any other update. Hyundai's website still shows the April update

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
404 Posts
Has anyone updated to the recent Map Update? I just got an email notification and can't do an update until the weekend and i am curious to know what everyone's feedback is.
There is no September map update. The most recent one is the one from April. Since it has now been nearly five full months since it was released, many have installed it and have been enjoying the new features (ability for Android Auto to utilize the full screen, the removal of the Nixie tube radio interface, addition of reorderable radio presets and increased number of presets, etc).

They don’t send these emails out once the updates are available… they’re not intended for early adopters.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The April audio updates on the Hyundai website can no longer be downloaded, it says in "Downtime" Until approx Sept. 26th, so hopefully on or shortly after that date we nee some new updates.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
404 Posts
Can you shut your car off while it’s updating? My update is taking forever and I have to GO.
Depending on the version you are updating from, it is either okay or catastrophic.
The April audio updates on the Hyundai website can no longer be downloaded, it says in "Downtime" Until approx Sept. 26th, so hopefully on or shortly after that date we nee some new updates.
Note that what you are looking at is the Display Audio update… that is the name for systems without navigation. Which is not yours. That update has been offline for probably at least a month now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Depending on the version you are updating from, it is either okay or catastrophic.

Note that what you are looking at is the Display Audio update… that is the name for systems without navigation. Which is not yours. That update has been offline for probably at least a month now.
Yes, but if they plan on releasing the new Display Audio update on Sept 26th, then "maybe" we also get a new Nav update on the same date?

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
404 Posts
Yes, but if they plan on releasing the new Display Audio update on Sept 26th, then "maybe" we also get a new Nav update on the same date?
Doubtful. The DA updates are random and primarily bug fixes. The navigation system updates are quite regular and provide maps and feature updates. It was mostly a coincidence that there was both a DA and nav update released at the same time back in April.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I did the update this afternoon. It supposedly provides better voice activation, better ability to add or re-arrange preset radio stations, better radio station graphics (logo), a few other things that I can't remember. Anyway, I did the update but have not tried to see if there is any improvements.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts