Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Has anyone run across a problem with the Seat Easy Access feature of saving the settings?
It has been working fine since I purchased the car back in Sept -19 until the other day. As you can see from the video I'm unable to save the settings.
The seat used to go back and then lower when I shut off the car. Now it just goes backwards but does not lower.
Also, maybe or maybe not related, the settings for position 1 and 2 kept randomly losing it's settings. I had to reset the seat settings per instructions in the owners manual.
This problem existed on and off months before the easy access feature failed so I don't think its related but thought I'd mention it just in case it is.
Since I reset the seat settings, settings 1 and 2 have stayed set. Click link to see video.

Video

·
Registered
1 Posts
I came here to find the same information as mine started doing the same recently. The memory function stopped working and the seat no longer moves when o turn off the car.

·
Registered
184 Posts
First time hearing this. Juts to make sure, I'm assuming you have the easy access option checked?

As for memory setting, never had any issues with any auto reset.

·
Super Moderator
1,764 Posts
Is the memory setting working if you move the seat then press memory?
Memory has to be set for easy access to work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi
Has anyone run across a problem with the Seat Easy Access feature of saving the settings?
It has been working fine since I purchased the car back in Sept -19 until the other day. As you can see from the video I'm unable to save the settings.
The seat used to go back and then lower when I shut off the car. Now it just goes backwards but does not lower.
Also, maybe or maybe not related, the settings for position 1 and 2 kept randomly losing it's settings. I had to reset the seat settings per instructions in the owners manual.
This problem existed on and off months before the easy access feature failed so I don't think its related but thought I'd mention it just in case it is.
Since I reset the seat settings, settings 1 and 2 have stayed set. Click link to see video.

Video
Hello! Thought I would give you some info that I discovered, as I was having a similar problem. I never felt that the memory settings were working correctly. After expressing my concerns to the dealer at which I bought the vehicle, they determined that it was working fine. When it was time for my next oil change, I took it to a different dealer and again explained the issue. They actually removed the seat and determined that the settings for the seat were not programmed correctly. They called and said the issue has been fixed. Crossing my fingers that when I pick it up, it will work correctly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Update for memory seat problems. Picked up my Palisade today and the issue of seat settings has been resolved! It now correctly saves my seat settings! Apparently it was a poor programming issue.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the same problem with my Limited. When I bought it the dealer asked that I bring it back in six month regardless of the milage. With "lockdown" I only have 800 miles on it after four month. Maybe I will make an appointment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! Thought I would give you some info that I discovered, as I was having a similar problem. I never felt that the memory settings were working correctly. After expressing my concerns to the dealer at which I bought the vehicle, they determined that it was working fine. When it was time for my next oil change, I took it to a different dealer and again explained the issue. They actually removed the seat and determined that the settings for the seat were not programmed correctly. They called and said the issue has been fixed. Crossing my fingers that when I pick it up, it will work correctly.
I am having the same issue with my palisade, can you please send me the name of your dealership and the name of your service writer and phone number so that my dealer can reach out to them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts