Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone with the palisade limited be able to tell me if the instrument cluster is already protected or is it just the screen itself with no protection as in, is there a plastic cover already over it as all other vehicles have. Also has anyone purchased a screen protector for the touch screen? I don’t own a palisade yet but plan to buy in the next month or two and just curious about this

·
Registered
859 Posts
There's a touch screen protector kit available on eBay for about $10. Some come with a big one for the screen as well as little ones for the HVAC screens and mode select wheel. The one for the big one works great. The others... Not so much

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's a touch screen protector kit available on eBay for about $10. Some come with a big one for the screen as well as little ones for the HVAC screens and mode select wheel. The one for the big one works great. The others... Not so much
Thanks I’ll look into it. Found one on amazon too. Does the instrument cluster 12.3 screen already have a protector over it, like the normal plastic protectors that over other instrument clusters in cars, or is just a lcd screen?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Oh, I missed you were asking about the gauges and not the infotainment. I have an SEL, but the display has plastic in front of it

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I missed you were asking about the gauges and not the infotainment. I have an SEL, but the display has plastic in front of it
It’s ok. Yeah I’m looking for someone with a limited to chime in and tell me if there’s plastic in front of the gauges

1 - 6 of 6 Posts