Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you think the front fascia of the Palisade looks similar that's because its borrowed directly from its smaller brother the Santa Fe. In terms of dimensions is longer than the Toyota Highlander and wider than the Nissan Pathfinder. It also has a fairly unconventional lighting setup that features two lighting clusters that have been vertically stacked.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I much prefer the updated front end of the Palisade over the current Santa Fe. I like that even though they are separate units that the lines flow from one into the other.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I much prefer the updated front end of the Palisade over the current Santa Fe. I like that even though they are separate units that the lines flow from one into the other.
Hyundai will throw us crumbs from the Palisade onto the Santa Fe because well... when no other brands are doing it, what good reason does Hyundai have?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Never realized how much the Genesis brand is set to grow but if they add at least a few SUV's it will mean less luxury appeal for anything Hyundai, leaving this new SUV as the only option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts