Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone,
Can anyone suggest a running board to purchase and where to purchase one for the Limited Palisade? I have checked local running board installers and I haven’t found any running boards for the Palisade yet. Please share if you have had an experience purchasing one or if you can recommend one .
Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Careful of the running boards you get, the ones I’ve experienced do not really give you a good step to get in and out, just makes bottom of your long pants dirty

·
Registered
5 Posts
i ordered one lol, will post picks when i install. do not really need it at 6.1, but i feel it makes the suv look more complete. guess i have to find kids to ride with me.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Why would these make a difference in getting your pants dirty?
As Hoser was alluding to, some running boards are more for aesthetics and do not give you a good step. Many drivers/passengers just simply get off the car and bypass the running boards, getting the back of the pants leg dirty by brushing against a dirty running board. This seems to provide a good step as it swings out and you almost have to use it to get in or out. Again, just making these assumptions from the video...

·
Registered
5 Posts
These look like they offer a good step and won't get your pants dirty... Has anyone installed these?

To preserve the sides of the seats from breaking down when getting into the car, I was interested in purchasing running boards. Having these made a difference with my last car. I can't find any reviews on 'Wing Step'. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
16 Posts
To preserve the sides of the seats from breaking down when getting into the car, I was interested in purchasing running boards. Having these made a difference with my last car. I can't find any reviews on 'Wing Step'. Anyone have any suggestions?
here are mine

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mine are not powered and very easy to install. about 1 hour for installation. no modification required

1 - 20 of 34 Posts