Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have a Palisade yet but this is a car on my list of options to replace my wife's aging van. However we just want the base bone SE trim which has all we need except the roof rails.
I don't need a roof rack that often but for the occassional run to the hardware store for long boards or 4x8 plywood sheets.
I assume the rails could probably be retrofitted but I guess that would be way too expensive. I know Yakima has a system for cars without rails:
I used a similar system on my Isuzu Trooper many years ago. It worked just fine.
Any other options? I assume not to many SE owners are on here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't have a Palisade yet but this is a car on my list of options to replace my wife's aging van. However we just want the base bone SE trim which has all we need except the roof rails.
I don't need a roof rack that often but for the occassional run to the hardware store for long boards or 4x8 plywood sheets.
I assume the rails could probably be retrofitted but I guess that would be way too expensive. I know Yakima has a system for cars without rails:
I used a similar system on my Isuzu Trooper many years ago. It worked just fine.
Any other options? I assume not to many SE owners are on here.

I recently added the Yakima Baseline with the Jetstream bars. This shows it on their install guide. I think they are using the 70" bars which stick out way too much. I went with the black 60" bars and a wind faring and it looks sporty. I'm very happy with it. I too was replacing a van and other than the sound system on the SE I'm very pleased with the Palisade.

scroll to the bottom for install pics

1 - 2 of 2 Posts