Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone found out a way to roll back the new November 14.10 update?
I still have my 14.5 update on a USB, tried reinstalling that, but didn't work.
Sorry I did mine before they came out with a good guide.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited AWD Burgundy/Beige
153 Posts
Anyone found out a way to roll back the new November 14.10 update?
I still have my 14.5 update on a USB, tried reinstalling that, but didn't work.
Sorry I did mine before they came out with a good guide.
I think they did some work today between MapnSoft and Hyundai software. I got a note from Maps to call BL. I did it was painful and nothing happened. I get the feeling it will be resolved next week based on the email from Jonathan at Maps. Just a hunch though....nobody said xy and z happened, but it felt like there was a meeting.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just bought mine a week ago and noticed there was an update available. I immediately updated so I could learn with the new system. What was better about the old version that makes you want to roll back?

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited AWD Burgundy/Beige
153 Posts
I just bought mine a week ago and noticed there was an update available. I immediately updated so I could learn with the new system. What was better about the old version that makes you want to roll back?
For me, I don’t want to roll back, I just want it to work as designed, and it is for a segment of the folks in this thread.
I would like to roll back to try and reinstall 14.1 again, the thought being it would fix the semi linkage to BL Connected Services issue.

I like the update! My favorite feature is the grid to adjust the zoom levels of the map, based on MPH. At least I think it is new :unsure:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts