Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a place or website to buy OEM passenger side mirror? The mirror broke while taking the car out of the garage. I don’t want to pay an arm and a leg by going to the dealership or by claiming insurance. I found this website but wasn’t sure if it was genuine.

Also is it easy to replace a mirror? I have done it before on my wife’s Altima but wasn’t sure if it is equally easy on a Hyundai. Recommendations anyone?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Think the part comes unpainted so you wiuld have to find a painter that can match the color. Also, the side mirrors are intricately wired into the car. Honestly for such a new car I wouldn't do it myself... you can ask the dealer if you can buy the part and the can do the painting/install to save money.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's pretty easy to replace the mirror. See if you can get a painted part already on ebay or some local junkyard. Otherwise, paint matching will cost another $50 to $100

·
Registered
16 Posts
Did you ever replace it? My wife banged mine up. It isn't terrible and I am looking for some detailed parts list. It looks like the part she broke might not be sold separately anywhere.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, I did. I bought the part here - 2020 Hyundai Palisade Mirror Assembly 87620-S8240 | Delray Hyundai Parts and not from the dealer, it was $500 more with the dealer. Went to a body shop to get it painted and installed for 300 less. Hope that helps.
how much was it total with going to private bodyshop versus a dealer?

someone did a hit and run on my side mirror and its basically destroyed and hanging off.
was the color matching good from your bodyshop?

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
Start looking on ebay everyday. They come up painted in your color sometimes.
That is the cheapest way

·
Registered
3 Posts
yes i was able to find one in my color for $500.

has anyone considered doing this themself? saw a youtube video that doesn't look super hard but would like to hear if anyone else tried removing the door panel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts