Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was initially watching reviews on the Palisade they showed a red charging cable that came in the tray of the center console of the Limited. I saw it in a few of the test drive reviews.

When we did our test drive there was not one in the Limited that we drove. So I asked the salesman about the red charging cable. He said that he never heard of it and has not seen it in any of the Limited's.

OK. Here is what may be a silly question.......Did anyone get the red charging cable in their Limited?

I am wondering if there is some shop tech with a pocket full of red charging cables. LOL

Our Limited will not be here till the first week of September so I don't know if we will get one or not.

........... First world problems

·
Registered
21 Posts
When I was initially watching reviews on the Palisade they showed a red charging cable that came in the tray of the center console of the Limited. I saw it in a few of the test drive reviews.

When we did our test drive there was not one in the Limited that we drove. So I asked the salesman about the red charging cable. He said that he never heard of it and has not seen it in any of the Limited's.

OK. Here is what may be a silly question.......Did anyone get the red charging cable in their Limited?

I am wondering if there is some shop tech with a pocket full of red charging cables. LOL

Our Limited will not be here till the first week of September so I don't know if we will get one or not.

........... First world problems

I know exactly what you mean. To be honest I looked for it when I was looking through the car. Mine did not have it either. I also thought it was supposed to come with an Emergency kit in the storage compartment?

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's mentioned in the Owner's manual, I forget what page. I thought about calling the dealership about it, but with all the other misprints and such I just let it go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts