Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe a dumb question but I have always washed my own cars for decades using bath towels. I notice now on my Sienna Burgundy Calligraphy that "lint " is all over the suv when I dry it. It could be a towel right out of the dryer.

·
Registered
2023Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
550 Posts
This is the best towel I have found for drying a vehicle. It will dry in ten minutes or less, closer to five .

·
Registered
26 Posts
If your near a Cost they have great microfiber towels and they are inexpensive.
maybe a dumb question but I have always washed my own cars for decades using bath towels. I notice now on my Sienna Burgundy Calligraphy that "lint " is all over the suv when I dry it. It could be a towel right out of the dryer.
I like the Gauntlet by The Rag Company. Can buy on Amazon.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy Hyper White/Beige/Dark Brown
111 Posts
I use The Rag Company for wash mitts, waffle weave towels for glass, and drying towels. Like a previous poster, I specifically use The Gauntlet. I order them from Amazon. If you search Pan the Organizer on YouTube he does a ton of car detailing videos and has one just for drying towels.

·
Registered
11 Posts
autofiber dreadnaught
This 1 towel can dry my palisade after a wash. Iv tried a couple others but this is the one for sure

1 - 10 of 10 Posts