Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rebadging the Palisade this weekend and wanted to get some dos/don’ts. Anyone had issue with rebadging it with Brenthon? Also how easy/hard is the steering wheel part? Any tutorials? Will be using fishing wire and heat gun and goo gone. Any better suggestions? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
447 Posts
Rebadging the Palisade this weekend and wanted to get some dos/don’ts. Anyone had issue with rebadging it with Brenthon? Also how easy/hard is the steering wheel part? Any tutorials? Will be using fishing wire and heat gun and goo gone. Any better suggestions? Thanks
When i debaged mine on the glue i used a rag with a little gas works better than Goo Gone just be careful.

·
Banned
674 Posts
Would've totally debadged all the H's off the vehicle. Too large, too chrome, too stupid looking. Nothing against Hyundai, they just got this part wrong. Unfortunately the giant rear H has 3 mounting holes. Shame really as the vehicle has great lines that are just ruined by giant chrome badging.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When i debaged mine on the glue i used a rag with a little gas works better than Goo Gone just be careful.
Having a hard time to debadge the front seems like there is some screws or anything? Any tutorials you have came across?

·
Super Moderator
958 Posts
The last kia I rebadged had 2 posts out 1" from ends appears they were guide pins for assembly. It was a pain working all around the ends and then top and bottom. After that used wife's hair dryer and was able to pull and wiggle off.
Not sure how the Palisade is held on ,if it is or not. Most of them are double face tape.
If you have 2 pairs of vise grip pliers hook them on the dental floss, much easier.

·
Super Moderator
447 Posts
Did you remove the front badge or glued on the new one on it? Having hard time taking it off.
Humble I should have been more clear about it I just remove the Palisade from the back hatch and if you live close to a Hyundai dealer check with the parts department they should have illustrated parts break down which should show any hardware holding it on. I wold like to remove mine also and if find any info i will pass it along .

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is the final product guys.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I’m interested to see the final product.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I "rebadged" my genesis before, and I just purchased a palisede and will be doing the same. It's not that I don't like hyundai, which a lot of you seem to be arguing, it's just a subtle uniqueness to your own vehicle!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts