Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have around 1200 miles on my Palisade. My husband noticed my passenger side tail light was out when I pulled in the garage this evening. We confirmed the brake lights are working, along with the reverse lights. However after further inspection, noticed the one of the license plate light bulbs is also out. Thinking either a bad fuse or loose wire. Hopefully nothing serious. I'll be on my way to the dealership first thing in the morning to have them fix it. I was a little suprised to find out that there is not a signal for burned out bulb - which I had on my prior vehicle.

Curious, has anyone else experienced?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, so unfortunately this ended up being a more serious issue than I expected. My Palisade is in the shop, and was dismantled to trouble shoot the issue. I am so appreciative of the dealership (Stu Hansen Hyundai, Des Moines, IA) for making it a priority to get me scheduled in for a service appt, despite the fact that they were booked solid today. Fantastic service team, and much better than the experience I had with a luxury car dealer (previous 2 vehicles). Additionally, amazed that my sales consultant was engaged and kept up to date every step of the way. Great team.

I'll provide an update once I know exactly what the issue is, so that others can be aware in case they run into a similar issue. I'm hearing it should be fixed by tomorrow, which makes me so happy considering I truly enjoy my Palisade and missing it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Palisade still in the shop. It was supposed to be fixed by Friday, but the parts got lost twice. Dealership is expecting the parts tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Palisade still in the shop. It was supposed to be fixed by Friday, but the parts got lost twice. Dealership is expecting the parts tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
What was or is the diagnosed problem that needs more than a bulb or repair?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts