Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone added the rear speakers on their SEL Palisade? I have the SEL with convenience package and I noticed it doesn't have rear speakers. The dealer said it's prewired. Was wondering if it's a quick DIY job. Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone added the rear speakers on their SEL Palisade? I have the SEL with convenience package and I noticed it doesn't have rear speakers. The dealer said it's prewired. Was wondering if it's a quick DIY job. Thanks!
Did you get a reply for this?

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you're still looking for speakers, check Crutchfield dot com. They list all speakers that fit factory spots, so you should be able to find them easily.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you're still looking for speakers, check Crutchfield dot com. They list all speakers that fit factory spots, so you should be able to find them easily.
Thank you for the reply. I went to Crutchfield and saw many but it did not provide which size or installation instructions. Has anyone added these? Can you please post pics.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Size is 6 3/4".if you plug in your vehicle it will give you everything that fits. Just note, that the Palisade system is 2ohm which really limits the selection. If you go with any higher impedence, you'll lose volume.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts